Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hodge-Podge. Feelings schpill...

I decided to start one of these after one of my myspace friends posted about this site. I love to blog, but repetitive myspace blogging seems to get old to people real quick. So here I am. I don't promise to be interesting or entertaining. But I will be me. :) Anyway...into the blogging, i have so much to cover.

Today was a fabulous day. Lady Antebellum's debut cd came out, so my friends and I went out and had some fun promoting the cd, and making our own "Webisode Wednesday". We were goofy in every essence of the word, and I loved every minute of it! Sometimes it is just so much fun to go out and be random and silly and just have a good time!!

School is crazy hectic, and the more focused I need to be...the less I am. With only a couple of weeks left, my attention span is about the size of an ant...a really small ant. Daydreaming is at it's ultimate high, and being the 'extreme daydreamist' that I am on a regular basis, that's not good. But, I will survive. I always do.

I feel like I haven't talked to some of my friends in so long. Everyone is so busy, and I can never seem to catch up. I swear if it weren't for 'facebook status' ' and an occasional away message, I would never know what any of them were up too. Attempted conversations with them often seem to be one way streets, so I just give up trying. Sometimes I wonder if they're actually busy, or just too busy for me. It pretty much makes me super sad. :( I miss my loves!

Whether or not I will be spending the summer in Nashville or here in Oklahoma is yet to be decided. I've been praying for a clear-cut sign on what is best. I think they're coming in...but I don't know how to interpret them. I need to talk about it. I feel like the people who know how far this dream is instilled in me...who have seen me in that city, and know the magnitude of this decision....just aren't around. So...

Anyway...enough for now.

Go buy Lady Antebellum's cd. :)

Loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that you need to follow your heart and go to Nashville for the summer. Your heart is in Nashville. Yes it'll be hard leaving your family but you'll be back in the fall for school and it'll get them used to you being gone when you move to Nashville after your done with school. Nashvilles in your bloodstream girly. No way to stop it. Go live your dream!