Monday, June 8, 2009

"I might not do it the same, but I'd do it all again..."

I definitely need to go to bed, but I'm just sitting here thinking about how I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow! :) So, so, sooooo excited.

It got me thinking of all of the crazy things I've done to get to that city. 22 hours on a greyhound...one of the craziest and most ridiculous things I've ever done...well worth it, though I am damn certain I would never get on a greyhound EVER again, haha. Then there was the time I rode with a friend who I barely knew...you get to know a person on a 10...well in our case 13 hour drive. :) & of course there is just me and Holly saying to hell with it and jumping in our car and driving...which is a big feat for 2 small town kids who don't really know North from South. Different travels...but we've always made it there, and the memories that go along with those trips are priceless. "I might not do it the same, but I'd do it all again..." :)

I have so much to look forward to this week. So many great shows and fun things to do, and getting to see some of my favorite people is what I'm looking forward to the most! yay!

Seriously, I am just such a lucky, blessed girl!

Nashville, here I come...in full force. :)

-OKIE love-

No comments: