I've been in Nashville for two days now, and yet it has already been a journey. I took out on the greyhound @ 7:30pm on Monday. Holly and I ended up getting seperated, and were sitting about 5 seats apart from each other, no fun. It was a 15 hour ride, and I intended on sleeping the 2nd half after my layover in St. Louis, buuuuut I ended up sitting by a chatty lad who started his conversation with "i'm headed to church camp" and then went on to tell me about how many times he'd been in jail, his arguments with his grandparents, and what gang he was in. I dozed off once, and woke up to him nearly sitting on my lap, snoring in my face...that was the last time I went to sleep haha.
Last night I went to Play w/ Nick and met up with Blake. I love my TN boys...so much fun! :)
I finally made it to Nash around 10 a.m. Nick picked us up from the station, then I went back to his place to sleep for a few hours. Later that night Chelz picked us up and we headed to 12th and Porter for a showcase. We met up w/ Emily there, so i finally got to meet her, yay. :) We did a little bowling later in the night, then just hung out. Wed. we hit the park and walked around campus, so pretty much a chill day.
My aunt gave me a call yesterday and said she wasn't gonna be able to come on vaca here. So...I have no ride home, and the prices of buses just doubled because since i've been here, they did away with their 7 day advance discount....pretty much I'm stressed to the hilt.
Not sure what the plans are tonight...supposed to meet up with the girls to see Heather Morgan, who btw I LOVE and you should all check out. Who knows though...nothing ever goes as it plans...
anyway...just a shout out from TN. I'll write again soon.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment