Sunday, February 22, 2009

I <3 Sundays. :)

Hellooooo Sunday. :) I love Sundays. They're my lazy days. I'm in this routine now where I have class and work 5 days a week, and on Fridays I get to work both jobs. Then I spend the rest of my time during the week studying and doin' homework. Fridays and Saturdays have became my go-out nights. I'm all about the "party" or whatever, but I'm kind of just beat with it now. I think my body is telling me to slow'r down a little bit. I had a such an interesting night Friday...let's just say it ended with me being pushed out of a casino, in a wheelchair. EMBARASSING. I think I'll take it easy the next couple of weeks.

My birthday is in a month, and yes I am one of those people who likes to make a big deal of it, haha. I'm having my "Okie party" on the 14th, probably just go out to the racino and do lots of 2 stepping, my new love. :) Then the next Saturday, is my birthday, and i'm gonna hit the town in Nashville. yay! Spring Break is that week too, so I'm gonna be in Nash for 4 or 5 days...caaaaaan't wait!

I've decided that I suck @ dating. I went out with Brady and a few friends last night. It ended up being pretty lame...I wasn't in the mood for drinking, and the music was terrible, so it kinda just killed the mood. I almost fell asleep, and so I ended up kicking Brady out @ like 2...and we did the whole akward hug thing...idk. I tend to make everything akward with guys, ha.

Alright well, I'm gonna cuddle up on the couch and watch HGTV, fun. :)

No comments: