I can't wait for the day when I can start one of my blogs without this sentence: things are crazy. haha. That's really how I feel though. It's not even that I'm that busy, I mean I do go to class and work everyday, but it's not like I'm hectically over worked, ha. I'm just so tired though. I'm starting to think that I might need to go to the doctor and get checked out, because I sleep so much. I lay down for a nap, and wake up 3-5 hours later. That really doesn't seem normal. Not to mention, it makes going to sleep @ night worse, which means I'm getting 5 or 6 hrs max of sleep a night.
I figure after Spring Break I'll be alright though. I think that a big part of my exhaustion is mental. I'm swamped with tests, and can't seem to keep up with all of the work involved in making the grades i want too. My problem seems to be that I just simply have other things on my mind. I'm not doing horrible in class, but I'd say i'm lying on the straight B average right now.
Anyway, as of a few days ago, it's been 3 months since I've been in Nashville. I can't take it anymore! Seriously! haha. & I don't head back until the 17th or 18th of March. Geminyyy!
I have been enjoying visiting a lot with my boss. It's crazy how just having a conversation with someone can do so much for you. I've had some pretty bummer days lately, just dealing with different situations, and really just talking through them helps so much. I love hearing about all of her stories as well. It's so interesting to talk about how things have changed...and stayed the same. These daily chats are truly a blessing! My boss does however have me doing this daily "exercise". I guess my self-esteem hasn't been quite where it should be, and she told me that I need to learn to care about myself just as much as I do others. Sooo, she is making me look in the mirror atleast twice and day and say "I love you". Have you ever done that? It's crazy that even though it's just me and the mirror...I blush and get embarassed. I'm sticking to it though, it can't hurt anything right?
I've really been thinking about what I want to do this summer. Stay in Okie and work, or go out to Nashville and live there for the summer...or just take lots of roadtrips. Hmm Hmm, decisions.
Anyway, here's to some exciting things in the next few months!
OKIE LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment