Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poolside reading and fun in the sun!

I'm just hanging out tonight, doing some laundry and reading...well now blogging. :) It's been a very slow week. I've done a lot of running, and working out, and tanning...I sound like a girl from "The Hills" or something, haha. It's been pretty nice though.

My doggies are staring at me right now with those sad eyes, saying please feed me, like they're starved to death, when in reality, they eat about 3 times more than the vet suggests. But it's so hard to resist! ha.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to do some camping with some of the family. I'll be out by the lake Fri-Mon. I'm really looking forward to laying out by the pool, and floatin out in the lake a little, and playing basketball...and reading and sleeping. It'll be a nice little getaway, even if all 8 million of my cousins ranging from 6 months-15 will be there, haha.

Then I'll have one weekend off, then it's NASHVILLE time! Seriously, I cannot wait. It's already been like 2 months since I was there last, so insane! I'm really excited for all of the shows, and fun things going on around town...but even more excited to see a few of my favorite people, who i miss times a million!!! Ahh, can't wait!

Welp, guess I'm going to get back to reading. I'm about 50 pgs into Lonesome Dove, really into it! I haven't really read an amazing book since The Man Called Cash...so I'm excited to have a good read to read poolside this weekend.

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

Much love from the Okie town.
-Lyssa

No comments: