I should be studying right now, but here I am.
My mind seems to be all over the place lately. Yesterday, I broke up with Brady...via text. Not really proud of that, because I hate those type of people. I have never had to be the heartbreaker...so it was hard in any form of doing so, not that that's any sort of excuse. Brady was a really nice guy, one of the better ones i've dated for sure, but when it all came down to it, I just don't think it was fair for me or him to keep the relationship going. No chemistry...and I kept waiting for it, but as a friend told me, if it's not there, it's not just gonna fall on your lap one day. I knew that...but I think I needed to hear it.
I just have 2 days of finals left, today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is the big one, and I feel that no matter how much I study, it ain't gonna be pretty. I have to pass this test to pass the class because it's worth so much. Ah, fingers crossed.
Summer can't come soon enough.
I'm hoping for a few fun things in the next few weeks. Ya just never know, and I've learned not to write anything in permenant marker in my calendar, haha.
I miss Nashville...hoping to hear about an internship soon. Otherwise, looks like I'll be there mid June for CMA Fest. That is way too far away...
who am i kidding...we all know i'll find away to make it out there, always do. :)
ok, seriously have to crash...
OKIE love.
Lyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment