Once again, I neglected my blog. I've been pretty busy these last few weeks. I'm such a procrastinator; I wish that were not the case. The syllabus at the beginning of the year gives me all of my assignments, I could surely start atleast one of them before the day that it's due, right? Not so much. So, I have about 10,000 things to get done before Spring Break in 2 weeks. Then about a dozen more during Spring Break, but atleast that should be fun. :)
So besides for HW/Capstone, I've done a few fun things. On the 12th I went to see Ashley Ray. She is just so much fun. She brings great energy to the stage and I love seeing her play! The show was great and I got to hang out with a handful of my favorite people. The night was also special because my best friend Casey got engaged! :) Ahhh I'm so excited for her. What else is new. Um, I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks...really great guy. :) He's a singer...and he loves Nashville, so we have some important things in common. haha I'm takin' him to dinner @ my Nan and Poppy's tonight. Hope that goes good. :)
Friday I'm heading into KC to meet up with Amy, Mike and Nick for a Terri show. I'm really excited about this tour, it's an Unplugged show, it's going to be an intimate setting. I love shows like that. :) I'm really just so excited to get to see 3 of my best friends! I've been missing them!
Anyway, just a quick catch-up. Time seems to be flying...scary! In about 3 months, I will be a college graduate and Nashville resident. Eeeee.
I hope all is well with each of you. Love you all!
OKIE love
-Allyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment