I'm starting to wonder if I should feel guilty about missing the birth of Jim's baby. In all fairness, I had the trip planned before I knew the date, because no one would ever say for sure when it was. I'll go see her as soon as I get back on Sunday. Raelee Mae...it's actually a cute name, sounds country...i'm getting her cowboy boots, and spoiling her with good music from day one.
Pray that she is healthy after all of the bad things that she encountered during the pregnancy. I am really worried about her. I just pray that she is brought into a happy world, and I'm going to do all that I can to help and make sure that she is a happy girl.
things are still akward on the home front, and little Raelee won't get to see her big sister until she's nearly a month old because she is in a hospital getting help...i pray that that goes well too.
Anyway...
later.
No comments:
Post a Comment