Another week is shot and gone.
I had the pretty typical week. Work & Class. I went out to see Jimmy Wayne on Friday night...not impressed. However, the night did end on a good...akward note. I won't get into that. Saturday night I decided to go out to the Racino since I hadn't been in a few weeks. It was ok, I really just wasn't feelin' it. I did dance a few times, and can proudly say that I'm becoming increasingly better at all of the fancy moves that go along with two-stepping, haha. I swear it's such a work-out though. My calves are getting back where I need them to be, and no running has been involved, dancing is more fun. :)
Ooh..me and my buddy Josh Boyles wrote a little tune over the week. You can check it out on myspace: www.myspace.com/joshboylesandhisguitar it's called "Two-Steppin to Waylon" it's a pretty fun little song that will be available on JB's new cd.. "A Little Bit Rowdy" which he'll be sending to RadioFreeTexas soon, where it should get some play time. Very cool. :)
I have good, good, good friends...I think I realize that more all the time. That was entirely random, but it just popped in my head, so there.
I'm going to get metophorical here. But, why is it that something in your life is like such a calm day, so steady, and then the wind comes by and blows a little piece of it far into the distance, but the second that you start to think that it's lost in the sky, it's right back at your feet...jut a thought.
Alright, well I should really go to bed.
G'Night from Okietown.
No comments:
Post a Comment