Oh golly, I don't really know where to even start with this blog. I'm listening to "Taking the Long Way" on repeat while I type this. I've had a really trying couple of weeks, and these past 5 days or so have been terrible on me. I don't really know why, I have just felt awful physically, emotionally, and mentally. My routine has consisted of classes, eating WAY TOO MUCH, and 3 hours naps. I hadn't drank soda consistently in over a year, and I've been piling it on lately...and i've doubled my unhealthy snack intake...and stopped my work-out. That probably explains a lot of the way I'm feeling.
Sometimes it's so hard to not get down on myself, when everyone around me seems to be doing just that. I can only take so much of the "you're crazy" looks and thoughts from people, before it starts to get to me. There has just been so much negativity around here lately, and it's draining.
I've learned to have pretty thick skin, but when the breakdowns come, they crash into me full force. & last night my breaking point came. It kind of hit me off guard, it started just feeling crumby, and the next thing I knew I was in the bathroom bawling my eyes out, hoping no one could hear me sniffling and sobbing.
Anway...enough complaining. I'm not asking for pity, but I've kind of been hiding out this past week, and that would be why. So I'm throwing down my "poor me trophy"
Feeling positive starts inside, and it starts with YOU. Only you can decide how to live your life...and you can be a black cloud, or a silver liner. I'm gonna be the silver liner. Soo, I started working out again, swear I'll stick with it this time. & I've vowed to not drink soda...and really cut back on the tea, because I think that explains my "tired all the time" feeling. As far as the negative people around me...I'm just gonna fight that with positivity too. :)
In other news, today all the sirens went off in my school. It was crazy. The sad thing is, my first thought was "omg, school shooting". Isn't it horrible that we live in a society where that is even a fear?! Dunno what the prob was, I took advantage of the free time and went to get lunch, haha. I assume someone pulled the fire alarm.
also...Holly and I have decided on the matching tattoos we wanna get. Summer plans, yesss! :)
Anyway...exciting rest of the week! I'm going to see Miranda and Randy Rogers on Thursday, then Blake Shelton again on Saturday. Um, fun. :)
I hope all of you are surviving finals...I have 1 presentation and 2 tests to go! BRING ON SUMMER!!! :)
OKIE love!
-Lyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment