Wednesday, October 7, 2009

happy is the best.

Just gonna post a quick little blog. We have Rae Mae tonight and all day tomorrow, so that's keeping me on my toes.

School has been keeping me insanely busy lately. Besides going 4 days a week, these classes are requiring so much work outside of the classroom too. Scheduling times for shooting video, and editing it. Not to mention this Women in Lit and Vis. Art class is making my head hurt, project after project, all requiring so much though. I haven't felt great here lately either, bad headaches, yuck. I'm just physically and emotionally TIRED.

Me, Holly and my Uncle wrote a pretty cool song last night called "Whiskey". I had a bad night and turned the anger into song...we played it today all plugged in and with drums, it sounded pretty good. Still needs some fixin, but there's just something satisfying about watching a song grow from an idea to an actual song, haha.

I'll be in Nashville this time next week, yay!

and I can't spill the beans, but I just want to say that I'm so happy for one of my friends! Pray for her too...so much love in the future. Ahh....just brings happy tears to my eyes.

On that note: I think that emotion that brings out the happy tears is the best in the world. I'm such a cryer lately. Seriously, when I listen to a new song my friend sends me...I really almost crying just from being so proud. & this news I got today just made me cry...and I just don't think there's any better feeling in the world than that, lump in the throat, shivering lip, HAPPY emotion.

God is good. SO GOOD.

OKIE love-
Lyssa

No comments: