Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catchin up...

I don't know if it's the anxiousness of the next few weeks, or the fact that I sleep so much during the day, but I just cannot sleep at night too much anymore. It's pretty ridiculous.



I had a great weekend! I went to watch Charlie Robison and Sunny Sweeney in AR. It was a really cool show. Ya know what I hate though? I hate when people just sit on their behinds. Poor Sunny asked the crowd to move forward twice, and not a soul...well besides me, Holly and Jennifer...we rocked the front row! haha. She asked for people to come dance once too...yet again, no one. So, Holly and I two-stepped with eachother, ha! I just think it's sad when an artist travels to share their heart and music, and no one appreciates it. I'm all about showing the love! (p.s. Sunny Sweeney is fabulous live...very traditional country!). I had a chance to chat with Sunny for about an hour, and she is just lovely! She's so much fun. I can't wait to see her again! I got to meet Charlie too (um way excited!!). He was hilarious, he kept telling me that I looked like that girl from Juno, Ellen Paige...so he was making pregnant jokes. I asked him for a hug before I left, and he wrapped his arms around me and said what about 3...and so we hugged...let go...hugged...leg go...hugged...leg go, as he counted. haha. It was just such a good night! Both such talented muscians and great people! :)




Saturday I went shopping with my Mama all day. I'm just not a good shopper. I'm this type of shopper: go in knowing what i want...find it, buy it, leave. Holly and my mother are this type of shopper: go in, shop in same store for 2 hours. Yes, I was cranky by the end of the day. 9 hours of shopping wears me out, haha. Seriously, I just wanted a cute flannel dress...went 2 the mall, 2 or 3 stores...nothing. Then stopped in Wal*Mart for groceries on the way home and bought one of those Miley Cyrus dresses'. Guess I'm a simple gal, ha. :)
Oh, oh , oh....Raelee Mae took 15 steps today!! Ah, she's getting so big...so proud of her! :) I also took her to church for the first time this morning! She was too cute dancing while we sang, and showin off for the congregation. :)
Nothing too much more exciting going on. I just started a new book: The Kite Runner...great so far!
Oh...and I saw Hanson on Wednesday. I just love those boys...great husbands, fathers, Christians, and muscians. Their live shows are always just amazing too....ah, love it. :)
Anyway, I guess I should get some sleep. I have a busy week ahead!
OKIE love
-Lyssa

No comments: