Man, I am getting so frustrated with my school. I thought I was 2 classes away from graduating, then I went in and realized I was 3, but I planned on doing an internship that could count as that 3rd one, so I was ok with that. Well yesterday I got a email from my advisor saying I needed a Gen Ed class too...so now I'm up to 4 classes. It's not that it's that complicated, it's just so frustrating to have a grad plan and expect one thing, and then go and have a load thrown on ya. Not to mention, all my grad work was due on Friday, so I got it in on Thursday, but with issues, I have to wait until Monday to get them all worked out. I'm just praying that it doesn't mess up my grad time. That is a expectation that will not be changed.
Anyway, enough of that. I'm just breathing it in, and rolling with it. Fussin over it won't do anything but make me stressed. I know this is all part of the plan. :)
I had a pretty simple, slow paced weekend. Friday night I went out to Nan and Pops to have dinner and just hang out. It was just me, holly, nan, poppy and raelee most of the night, which was nice. I love the whole fam, but it's nice to have a night like that. Rae stayed the night on Friday. There is nothing that makes me smile more than waking up to a big ole "hiiiiiiii" from her. She's so beautiful. Melts my heart. :) Then yesterday Casey came over and we made dinner and watched movies, and just caught up. That was so nice too...we don't get to do it nearly enough.
I went for a run today, I figured it'd be good as a stress reliever, not to mention I just need to get my fanny back in shape. I ran a mile, and literally thought I would die, haha...baby steps!
If I've learned anything lately, that is that it's the little things that matter. It's all these little moments that happen in our lives. I think too often, we look at the big picture (i'm so guilty of this), and we forget to open our eyes to the everyday beauty. Let your eyes be opened to the precious little things that make your life so special. Don't take any of it for granted.
Love you all!
-OKIE love-
-Allyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment