Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)
I'm just waitin on my pies to cool a little so I can put them in the fridge to chill. I'm getting so sleepy.
I've had a very stressful week, and have had some pretty disappointing things come up. I cried a little bit and felt sorry for myself for a little while, but then I realized how lucky I am. I truly do have so many things to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, amazing friends, and an awesome God. :) At times, I get caught up with things in the world, and I find myself taking these things for granted, and then I have to sit back and think about how great of a life God has provided for me.
I hope that all of you have a very Blessed Thanksgiving. Let the people around you know how much you love them, and just cherish every moment. Don't take anything or anyone for granted.
& of course enjoy all the yummy food. :) I made my usual pumpkin pie, and also made a pumpkin apple pie for the first time too, can't wait to taste it.
I love you all!
OKIE love.
-lyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment