Saturday, November 21, 2009

Raelee's 1! :)

Just a quick little post today before I get started on my busy day!

Today is blogworthy because it's Raelee Mae's 1st birthday! I can't even believe it! I remember being in Nashville 1 year ago today, sitting @ the Grand Ole' Opry when I got the text saying that she had been born. Gahh time flies! She's such a little blessing, and a precious baby. I just love her to death! So Happy Birthday to my lil punkin Raelee! :)

Yesterday the stress of college finally took it's toll on me. I went in to edit some video, and nothing would work, everything that could mess up...DID. I tried fixing it and finding help, and had no luck, so I went and sat in my car and cried. Seriously, the stress of the last month of school is AWFUL. But, the teach finally showed up and I got a good start on the editing process of my final vid. I only have class 2 days next week, then I get a Thanksgiving break. :) Then the next week I have a presentation on Monday and Wednesday. Yay. ha.

Anyway gotta rush out, gotta do some quick shopping, pick up Rae's cake, and head to the party. Then I'm goin out dancing with my smalltown girls tonight! yay. :)

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

OKIE love.
-Lyssa

No comments: