Oh monkeys! What a day.
Its funny how much my thoughts on this semester have changed. I had it all planned out to make this my easiest, lightest semester ever. Now, it could be the worst! For real, day 2 of classes, and I've already done over 100 pgs of reading and 6 reaction papers. That's pretty much gonna be a weekly thing too. Good grief.
I'm determined to stay focused though. I joined the gym today, finally. :) Got in a great workout, then came home and got all of my work thru Sunday done. So I'm good for the weekend.
I'll be in Nashville Friday. Even if just for one day, it'll be soooo good for me just to get my fix and be able to get back to focusing, haha. It'll be a fun little roadtrip with 2 of my best friends and then getting to see a few of my other friends will be so great! Can't wait. :)
OKIE love
-Lyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment