Ugh, I don't know how it snuck up on me so fast, but I am siiick. I sound like a robot. I called my Nan today and before saying anything else she said "ooh, you better take some medicine sis, you sound awful." and Holly has been sure to tell me a few times that my voice is really annoying her, even the treadmill wants to slow down my pace because my heart rate isn't where it usually is because I can't breathe, haha...lovely. I'm drinking tons of water and trying to sweat it out. yucky. Not that you all wanted to know all that. ha. :)
Last night I worked on this project for a few hours...I can't say what it is because it's going to be a gift, and ya never know who's snoopin around these things, haha...but i'm having so much fun with it...i love it. :)
So, all my on-campus classes this semester are in the same building, same room, with the same teacher. Do you know how confusing that is? I'm constantly asking Holly which class I'm in and what's do where. Sheeeeesh.
I hurt all over. You don't realize how out of shape you are until you try to get IN shape. I biked 7 miles and ran 3 today...plus weights and crunches. I hurt everywhere it is possible to hurt...but feel fabulous all at the same time.
Hope it's sunshiny on your end!
love ya'll!
OKIE love
-Allyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment