I am exhauuuuuusted. I went shopping with my Mom today. I wish everyone could go shopping with my Mom just once, because you really haven't experienced true shopping until then, haha. I think the phrase "Shop til You Drop" was started by someone who had shopped with my Mom. (on a side note, anybody remember that show Shop Til You Drop? I looooved that show! I always wanted to be on it. Anyway, we shopped about 10 hrs today. I ended up getting one book, it's an Annie Leibovitz music book...SO good. Johnny & June, Dixie Chicks, Roseanne Cash, Bonnie Raitt....the list goes on. GREAT STUFF.
I've finally got my senior capstone all lined out. It's going to be a really fun project. I'm making a press kit and designing a website for an artist...my lil Hailey Faith to be exact. haha. So, I'll get to do some fun photo/video shoots with her over Spring Break...love it. :) Presenting it in front of all of my classmates/communication professors/dean of the school...is going to be nervewracking. It's worth 50% of the class, eek. But, I'm up for it...hey, it's potential for geering in more fans, yeah? haha yeahhhh. :)
I'm almost over this crazy chest cold...I finally have my voice back completely today, but the cough is still hanging around, one last dose of meds tonight should do it.
Anyway, I'm gonna grab a few 'squeeze's' from Raelee Mae, then catch some zzz's. Finally getting back into church tomorrow...with weather and travel, it's been a month since I've been, so I'm looking forward to that.
It's been a great week....I'm pretty in love with life right now. God is GOOD. :)
I love ya'll!
OKIE love.
-Allyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment