Monday, December 1, 2008

Nap + Coffee = Can't sleep a lick.

Here it is, 2:15 a.m. and I can't sleep. Could be the coffee, or the 3 hour nap that I took today, either seem probable. I have so much on my mind...and so much to do, and I'm just trying to not freak out over this next week. I keep telling myself that by Friday, I can breathe easy again. Sometimes though, the light at the end of the tunnel, doesn't really help you out when you just stepped in a big mud puddle midway through.

Maybe I'm feeling philosophical, or it's just the early morning ramblings. Tonight looking in my baby cousins eyes, just watching them scan the room...so much innocence and wonder, it's such a peaceful thing. I can't help but wonder what it'd be like to be looking at the world through new eyes again. To have no expectations, no explanations, no one to please...what would that be like?

Anyway, I had a good Thanksgiving break. I spent some time with the family, did some shopping, and put up the Christmas tree. & slept ALOT. The whole goin for days with minimal sleep finally caught up on me I guess, haha.

Tomorrow is going to be hectic. After class I'll probably spend 3 or 4 hours tucked in the library working on my research paper, and big final debate. Sometimes I wish I weren't such a procrastinator.

I don't know. I'm in a weird mood tonight. Not really sad...but something is off. Just have a lot on my mind. I have a song stirring in my mind...I've got to learn to play that damn guitar, cause what good are words w/o a melody? hmm.

I'm almost positive I have met my breaking point...and i'm sick of drycleaning....damn sick of it.

Love the 1st 5 mins of this...it seems silly, but watch it.

No comments: