Oh man, I'm sniffling and sneezing like crazy today! boo.
Today was a pretty nice day. The weather was nice and crisp, abnormally warm for an Oklahoma winter! I went out to the pasture and my Poppy taught me how to shoot a gun! Shot 4 different ones...I'm not much with the aim just yet, ha! But it was really fun to just go do something with Poppy. When I was little, Holly and I would go out and help him scatter hay, and move wood to the wood pile...I kinda miss those days! So I loved today, and I think Poppy did too! =)
I'm 2 days and an online exam away from the end of the semester, and more than excited about it. I'm really getting into the core of my major, so there is no such thing as an easy class, durnit. ha.
The next few weeks are going to be great though. Amy's comin' down this weekend to go see Miranda with us! That'll be a good time. Then the next weekend I'm goin' to Arkansas to meet up with Chelz...and maybe Amy too, to see Jenee' at the annual Arkansas Christmas! One of my favorite things of the year! =)
Sooo...I finally found "The Holiday", been wanting to watch it for the past few nights, and couldn't find it...so I think I'll snuggle up and do that now!
1 comment:
i wanna see miranda :(
Post a Comment