Man, has it been one heck of a week. My car broke down on Monday...during Finals of all time, fabulous! Got it back tonight though, after getting a new battery. I had my final debate today. My opponent didn't show up, so I had to go against the teacher, who is a brilliant debater, I did alright overall, but crashed during my 2nd speech, hoping that didn't ruin my overall grade! Sheesh, glad that's over with.
Lady A is nominated for 2 Grammy's...I am soooo excited. I remember seeing them the first time, when they were opening for Josh Turner @ a Fair, and no one knowing who they were...they were just Lady who? Antebellum...what does that mean? haha. They have accomplished so much this year, and I love them more than ever, so happy for them! =)
Ya know, it has been a tough week, being swamped with school work, having car problems, and all kinds of jazz, but I really can't complain. I have so much good in my life, and sometimes I think that I have to hit a bump to realize that, and be humbled again!
Anyway, have a poster to make for a presentation tomorrow, so I'm out.
Lata, Lata.
1 comment:
aahhhh "being humbled"... i LOVE that! we all need to learn that. i struggle with it, and there are a few people in my life that NEED to struggle with it if you know what i mean lol. but yay for Lady A! It's all coming full circle, i really can't believe it. i'm so happy for them. i'm going to ask dave to let me be his date then ditch him for joseph. ;) mwahahaha.
Post a Comment