Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Midterm, RFT, and Trying to compete.

Long day today. Classes, Work, Errands, and then a talent show. I finally got to see my friend Ryan's band play, they played intermission for the show. Good stuff. :)

Now I'm just hanging out, enjoying the fact that I don't have a test to study for tonight. My final midterms are on Thurs and Fri...both are gonna be tough though. So, tomorrow & Thurs will be hardcore study nights.

As for now I'm chilling and listening to radio free texas...love this site/station. "Who I Am" by Wade Bowen is on, and I'm deeply in love with it. :) My 2nd fav. WB song, next to "Crazy Enough". My friend Josh Boyles that I mentioned in a previous blog just got officially accepted to the RFT team, and you can request his songs on the site now...I would suggest you do so. :) His cd is good stuff, and as I mentioned I have one co-write on it, as well as being the photographer for the album shots. So, this will be good for my portfolio. :)

I'm trying to decide if I can stay in Nashville an extra night, and miss my 1st day back to classes. There's a show Sun night I would love to see...and I do wanna hang around to see Hailey...hmm hmm. You just never know with me, I might just pack my suitcase and stay forever.

Random thought: I'm so about to give up on certain things. I try so hard to keep up with competition, but I can't seem to live up. I'm not by any means bragging on myself, but let's just say that I go out of my way to show people I care, and I do what it takes, and always go the extra mile...and sometimes, it's just like it doesn't matter. I give what I have...and that's all I got.

One final random thought: Did you know to feel completed accepted, people are supposed to receive 11 hugs a day? True statement. I don't think I ever get 11 hugs in a day, haha. My comm teacher shared that with us the other day...seems crazy. It's like the whole theory of 8 glasses of water a day...not likely.

Anyway, g'night.

No comments: