Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waitin on Laundry = random blog.

Lord help me, I have been sick since Sunday. I've had my fair share of NyQuil, aspirin, and some sort of weird stuff that's supposed to drain your nose, no fun. I'm seriously one day away from making myself a Hot Toddy...when all else fails, a little Tennessee Whiskey will surely save. I feel sorry for everyone who has had to listen to me this week because besides the fact that I have been prettyyy grouchy, I've had that "i barely have a voice, voice" that agitates everyone. (I call it my Sarah Buxton voice, and can do a pretty mean rendition of "Sweet and Wild" right now, haha...no offense to SB, love the voice, but it's raspy, yeah?) Needless to say, I've pretty well stuck to texting and facebook as forms of communication.

Tuesday night I went to Joplin to see Amy and meet Mike FINALLY. :) We had dinner @ Red Lobster, and then just goofed around for a few. I love seeing two people who are just so in love, and Mike and Amy truly are. It's adorable.

I don't guess much else has been going on. I went into class to take a midterm on Wednesday. It was open book and I was still like ohhhh crap. I seriously didn't know any of it and was panicking. Come to find out, everyone else was freaing too, and it was actually the WRONG test. Geeze. So, it's rescheduled for next week. So I now have a test next Monday, Thursday and Friday. Yay. Gotta love mid-terms.

Buuut, then I have a Lady A concert Friday night, my Okie bday party Saturday, and then Spring Break starts Monday. Wednesday I'll be in Nashville. THANK YOU JESUS.

Alright, I hear the buzzer on the dryer goin off, so I can finally get the laundry out and hit the hay.

Lata Gatas.

No comments: