Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break: Nashville Style

Ahh, after 5 great days in Tn, I'm back in Okie. I had so much fun while I was there though. I got in Wednesday, and chilled most of the day, then went to a show...which got cancelled, then tried to go to dinner and the first 2 places were closed, haha. But we finally found food, and then went out to Loser's, which is my new fav. place. It was so insane because I ran into my friend Keio. All the places in Nash, and he had no idea I was in town, and there he was. We also ran into Randy Rogers...um, exciiiiiting. Perfect first night.




Thursday night I went out to a benefit show, which I thought started @ 9...how about 7. I was way late, and slightly underdressed, ha. Holly was happy to see Dave there, another crazy coincedence.

Friday was party night...way too much drinking, but lots of fun.

Then Saturday was my birfday, so i had a bday dinner with some of my favorite people. Then went downtown...which was crazy busy, to the point where ya couldn't move...soo Emily and I ended up back @ Losers, where I made friends with a dorky lawyer and mr. Gabe Garcia. Great birthday. :)




I was supposed to head out on Sunday, but decided to stick around to hang with Hailey who just got in. It was a pretty chill day, just hanging out in our pjs and talking, which we don't get to do nearly enough! Of course I stayed up way too late watching ridiculous shows on TLC, and only got about 3 hours of sleep. haha. Soo tired.

I headed out about 5 today, and was sooooo sad to be leavin. :( I ended up getting pulled over in memphis for goin 71 in a 70, that has to be a joke? But...no ticket, yay! Then I hit a traffic jam for a good 25 mins, and got lost wayyyyy too much. So stressful, and I just wanted to turn around and go back to my "TN home".

So, that's the skinny.
I can now say i've drove to Nashville, which was a new thing for me, yay.
& I really learned who my TRUE friends are. :)
And all the rest of ya'll can...nvm. ha.

No comments: