Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1:20 a.m. :)

I wonder why it is that I always blog @ like midnight or after?

I just finished watching this indie film "Come Early Morning"...beautiful movie, would suggest. :)

My one class for tomorrow got cancelled, so I think I'm gonna call my boss and take the day off so I don't have to drive into town, and then just work double hours tomorrow. I could definitely use the day as a productive one and start working on 1 of the 3 major presentations I have to give in the next 4 weeks!

I have an appointment with my advisor on Friday. I think I have to take 3 classes this next semester, and then finish off with 3 in the spring. I've managed to somehow get stuck in the 5 year bachelor funk, but hey I'm getting there!

Yesterday Brady asked me to actually be his girlfriend. So...we're, um.."official" now, haha. I really like him, so I'm happy. But at the same time, with the 2 hour distance, I'm worried at how it will go. Leave it to me to start trying to fix something before it's broke. That's my over analytical side. I'm just gonna have fun with him, and enjoy it for what it is. My mom and sisters think it's and i quote "weird" that I have a boyfriend...and one of my friends thinks it's "crazy", haha...good start.

I've been thinking alot about the future lately, and it's really kind of funny. I wanna move to TN, but I don't wanna live in the heart of the city, I want a little ole' farm house somewhere out in the country. I somehow see myself as destined to be on a farm. Maybe it's because some of my fondest memories are being a kid and scatterin hay and loggin wood with my Poppy. My teacher told me to make a vision board of what i want...and as far as a home that's what it is..farm house, deck, a little pool/entertainment shed, some acres with a pond...and a front porch swing! :) I think in some form, i want the simplicity of my smalltown okie life right now, but with the opportunties of a bigger place like nashville. "gets in your blood, gets on your boots, it's hard to shake the dirt from your roots, you can tell the way i look and the way i sound, yeah i come from a red dirt town...".

yeah...anyway, think i'm gonna watch some t.v. then craaash.

I hope life is treating all of you well, this winter-spring transition time is always a toughie, but i hope the sun is shinin' on you! :)

OKIE love.

No comments: