Ok, I'm gonna see how much I can type on this tiny stinkin comp. My lil sis has one of those baby laptops, even my fingers are too big for it! Geesh.
Last night I went to Arkansas to see Eric Church and Ashley Ray. It was so much fun! We got right up to the front and rocked out hardcore, haha. Eric and Ashley both show such passion on stage, and that is what i'm all about. I was talkin to someone there and she says to me "country music is shot to hell", (she liked eric of course)....so i told her, simply..."texas". haha Such good times. I did not like however, having to drive there...and back. Nothin like a coffee @ 3:30 in the mornin
to stay awake, cause the passengers are snoozin away, haha.
I have been goin like crazy here lately, which my o'dometer will attest for. I've put about 7000 miles on my car this year...around 3 of those in the last month, ha. So much lately, I find myself either being on the road...or sleeping, ha. It might sound completely crazy, but in some weird way, I think God is preparing me for a "road job". :)
Still considering Nashville for the summer. Definitely want an intership out there...and have a few options. However, my Mom said I needed to be home in July to take care of my dogs, while the rest of the family is on vacation. So...while they all go off for leisure, I should have to give up good opportunities? Ugh. For once, I just want someone here to think about ME for once. Oh well...I'm praying about it, and it'll work out as it should.
My boss is still not doing good at all, she's got worse since my last blog actually. I can no longer work for her as of now because she has to have constant medical help. Please continue to pray for her!
Well...I need to hop in the tanning bed, then hit the shower and get ready for some zzz's, still catchin up from not gettin but 3 1/2 last night. :)
OKIE love.
-Lyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment