Today was the most unproductive day ever. My alarm was the noon whistle, haha...nothing better than that. I got the text a little earlier to let me know that I don't have classes or work tomorow either. I absolutely love days of doing nothing, but at the same time, it doesn't help my restlessness @ all.
I truly hate being so far away from so much. Tonight one of my best friends texted me just heartbroken. A year long relationship had just ended for him. I hate not being able to be the person who is there with the gallon of ice cream, box of tissues, and a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes being a phone call away just doesn't cut it. & I feel like i'm always missing things like bdays, events, shows, games...it reallyyyy sucks for me! I guess it's something that i'll always have to deal with, when i move away from home, i'll get to be a part of things that i'm missing now, but then i'll be missing things back home...it's a neverending process, but I still don't like it.
Tomorrow I start my official workout plan with my personal trainer aka my little sister, haha. Sounds silly, but she is the most in shape, focused, determined person i know. She got me in shape last year with a pretty sweet workout...she's a bit of a Hitler, but she knows how to get it done. So, I'm excited about it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment