Today is the start of a new beginning for our country. It is still, in my mind, a scary thought when I think of our leader, and contrary to what most think, it is not the color of his skin that causes me concern, but the views, opinions, and actions that he possesses. I am not happy about this new chapter, but I will respect his authority, and pray that he will prove me wrong and do good for our country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That being out of the way, I am about to fall asleeep right here in the comp lab, haha. My 1st class is supposed to last from 9:30-10:45, today, it last until 9:50. Class 2 isn't until 12:30, so needless to say I'm bored. I've been sick, so i've been taking NyQuil to try to rid of the cold, I swear that stuff could make me sleep a whole day, so my body did not want to get out of bed this morning.
It hasn't been a great day. My little sister decided to stay out way past curfew last night, and being as she wasn't home, my mother thought it best to yell at us about keeping an eye on her. She was smart and got up and left before my mom could talk to her this morning too...so yet again Holly and I caught her wrath. I love my sister, and care about her well-being, but parenting is not my job, and I have enough on my plate without making sure she does her online work, and makes it to work on time, and gets in before curfew...sooo agitating.
Holly and I need a vacation from our lives. We're considering a wknd roadtrip to Nashville sometime in February. Buuut, not sure how well that will work out since we're already going in March, probably not well. Hmm..would be nice though. =)
Anyway, I hope that today is a good one for all of you.
lots of Okie love.
1 comment:
I approve of the roadtrip. We won't yell at you here. :)
Post a Comment