Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gettin' things goin...

Wow, when things roll in, they roll in! I start work tomorrow. I got a job through medicare cleaning a house 15 hours a week, I get to make my own schedule which I really enjoy. We all know how much I like to randomly decide to road trip, haha. I think I'm going to clean another house once a week as well, a friend of my new employer, so that's great. Then today, I got a call from my school asking if I was still interested in doing Work Study. Note:: I have been trying to get a job through the school for 2 years now, and they've never even thought about hiring me...how convenient. I had to turn them down of course, timing is so funny!

Thursday I'm going to the REC center to finally get my gym card. I can get a free membership with my school ID, I don't know why I'm just now doing it! haha.

The next few months are going to be pretty busy for me. Classes and work 5 days a week, and fitting in my new work-out plan could be fun. Plus, there will definitely be some roadtrips squeezed in there! I miss Nashville and all my friends so much, so I'm gonna need to get back soon! I'm just ready to get things goin'...and have some fun! ;)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally went and got my gym card and used it ONCE... shame, shame, shame! ;)