One of my biggest downfalls, and in my opinion strengths, at the same time...is having too big of a heart, which sometimes causes me to expect so much. I think I tend to come on a little strong to people, I have a hard time doing anything with half my heart. So, one of my New Year's resolutions is to back off a little, and take things as they come, let them progress as they will, and roll with the punches. I think my heart needs a break from the consequences that come by jumping in head first...
The year has started off well. In the first day of '09, I slept in until noon (thank you NYE, ha), watched Mythbuster's for a few hours with my Mama, caught up with some friends, and had dinner with Nan and Pops. Ah the simple things. ;) Then today, I found out that I have a job interview on Mon. If all goes well, I could start work the following week. =)
'08 was a year of ups and downs. Family drama was at a high point, but by the end of the year, it has became, slightly tolerable, and I pray that it only moves in the right direction from here on out. I've grown apart from some friends, and became closer to others. Met great people, and experienced a lot! I'm so excited about what this year holds...in the words of miss emily west "let's do this thing..." =)
Anyway, just wanted to stop in...
later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment