I got to my first class this morning and was happy to learn that it's a 'hybrid class', which means it's a T/TR class, but we only meet on Tues. and do our Thurs. work online. Soo, Thursday's I don't have class til 12:30, yay! =) It seems like it's going to be a really great class too. It's Comparitive Religions. My first assignment is to write a paper about my beliefs, and how I came to those beliefs. I'm pretty excited about it, because I feel like I've had a pretty interesting path to understanding my faith and getting to where I am now, and at the same time I feel like I have so much to learn...so it'll be amazing for me to write it down and share that. Maybe I'll post it on here after I write it. =)
Anyway, just wanted to drop in. My first class got let-out about 20 mins early, so I still have an hour and a half til the next one. Myspace survey it is.
p.s. if I don't get back to nashville soon, I dont' know what i'm going to do with myself. It's crazy how much my heart is connected to that city...I feel like half of it is missing right now..."and i never could do anything with half my heaaart..."
No comments:
Post a Comment