My goodness, I never realize how out of shape I am until I start working out again. Geezalou. My muscles ache! My approach to working out probably isn't the best. I tend to work out from Jan-Apr. then stop. It'd probably be best to change that habit, haha. I have however found a work-out that I enjoy. It's this Dirty Dancing DVD. It teaches you a lot of the moves from the movie. It is so much fun, but a very intense work-out. Too add on fun, and extra leg muscles, my sisters and I all do it with heels on. It's a sight to be seen! =) We end all of our exercises with a jog in place,mixed with freestyle dance...so much fun, and a great bonding activity for the sisters and me.
I am terribly, terribly stressed. Things have been a little bit crazy @ home, and it starts to take a toll on me. I'm gonna have to take a weekend getaway to anywhere but here, pronto.
Anyway, I'd highly suggest that dvd I mentioned earlier if you're looking for a fun alternative to boring exercises. =)
Off to hop in the tanning bed, then catch up on some homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment